Total Body Support.
- Unlike conventional mattresses which create “pressure points” on areas of greatest weight concentration, a waterbed contours to the exact weight and shape of your body providing total, even support.
- As a result you will experience improved blood circulation and rarely toss and turn, which can disrupt a good night’s sleep. You will awaken feeling refreshed, well rested and energized.
Soothing Therapeutic Warmth.
- A cold, unheated mattress of any kind will draw heat away from your body with a chilling effect. A heated water mattress provides an even and gentle warmth that penetrates and relaxes your muscles, allowing a more restful, therapeutic sleep.
Facts and Findings.
- Waterbeds are currently being used in hospitals throughout the United States, Europe and Australia. A wealth of sound medical data confirming the therapeutic benefits of flotation sleep is now emerging.
- Waterbed warmth works to speed relaxation, soothe sore muscles and relieve tension.
- Waterbeds generally increase the ease of falling asleep.
- Waterbeds permit longer periods of sleep, with less movement and fewer re-awakenings.
- Waterbed sleep contributes to a more relaxed feeling in the morning and helps to reduce morning stiffness.
- Water mattresses do not impair blood circulation or create bed sores, because of the even support distribution and reduction of localized body pressure.
- A water mattress is the most sanitary surface one can sleep on.